TECNEX Systems, LLC provides EMR and Practice Management products with Patient Portal functionality to large clinics across the nation in any specialty. The company is headquartered and was founded in Houston, Texas in 2008. Architecture design, functionality, scalability, integration, customization, affordability, and ease of use are seen by the company as guiding principles in the design of their EMR software suite. Through the use of their MD₂ solution, clinics can maximize productivity and quality of service while decreasing costs. The company is composed of highly experienced healthcare and technology professionals with 15-25 years of experience. In addition, the company offers change management, medical billing, and claims management services.
MD₂ EHR and Practice Management System
MD₂ helps support practices in reaching compliance and achieving business success. The solution increases clinical, administrative, and financial productivity. MD₂ integrates employee schedules, patient data, financial records, lab reports, and more into a unified easy to use system. It automates time consuming processes, provides superior reports, improves information availability for users, and increases the overall effectiveness of the entire practice
- Appointment scheduling management contains patient status management, new patient setup, reminders, multiple time period schedules, recurring appointments and more
- Easy to use interface is intuitive and provides access from one screen
- Patient management functions like progress notes, document management, labs, correspondence, prescriptions, annotations, and more for efficient data review
- Inventory management systems links inventory to clinical procedures, keeping track of inventory constantly
- Medical billing/coding module make billing easy and more accurate
- Document and image management features promote organization. ease of access, and a paper-free office
- Patient portal for patient self-service with information, reports, appointments, and more
- Business intelligence features provide useful reports that supports effective business decision making
- Interoffice communication functions like task assignments and automated reminders
- .NET 3.5 software platform
- Highly stable and secure SQL server database
- Wireless support
- Tablet support
- e-Labs for quick and accurate maintenance of patient records
Completed ONC-ATCB Certification.
Through the use of TECNEX’s MD₂ EMR, Practice Management, and Patient Portal solution, clinics can maximize productivity and quality of service while decreasing costs. The software boasts a short learning curve with a simple, intuitive interface that allows easy access to patient and clinic data.The company is composed of highly experienced healthcare and technology professionals with 15-25 years of experience. Input from over 50 managers, physicians, and practice employees is incorporated into the software suite. With the fully unified MD₂ EMR/PM system, practices can expect greater profits, full compliance, and an improved ability to serve patients.