Benchmark Systems

About Benchmark Systems
With over 30 years of experience in the medical field behind them, Benchmark Systems is a CCHIT certified vendor that assists medical practices with lowering their expenses while at the same time improving patient care through their advanced technology systems in addition to their comprehensive customer service. Their primary goals, along with improving operational and clinical efficiency, are to increase your collections and revenue by making billing and scheduling easier, as well as ensure care continuity and compliance by delivering a level of patient care that surpasses other vendors.

Benchmark has worked with physicians in a multitude of specialties, currently managing many practices utilizing their EHR system. With the understanding that every specialty has a different approach to practicing medicine, Benchmark’s EHR software ensures that you don’t waste time sifting through mountains of information, or need to design your content alone. Their EHR systems are delivered 85% specialty complete, and the other 15% is customized to your practice’s needs with the help of their staff. Benchmark has developed workflow, content, and interfaces for the following specialties:

  • Allergy and Immunology
  • Cardiology
  • Dermatology
  • Endocrinology
  • General/Family medicine
  • Gastroenterology
  • General Surgery
  • Infectious Disease
  • Internal Medicine
  • Nephrology
  • Neurology/Neurosurgery
  • Obstetrics/Gynecology
  • Occupational Therapy
  • Oncology / Hematology
  • Opthalmology
  • Orthopedics
  • Otolaryngology / ENT
  • Pain Management
  • Pediatrics
  • Physical Medicine/Therapy
  • Psychiatry
  • Pulmonology
  • Rheumatology
  • Urgent Care
  • Urology

Practice Management
Using Internet connectivity and on-premise software, Benchmark Practice Management is a flexible and easy to use solution that’s affordable for any practice. You preserve the reliability of legacy systems while at the same time increasing functionality with accessible tools that increase efficiency, speed collections, and expand your practice. Benchmark Practice Management places the data you need at your fingertips, helping you prioritize tasks, improve communication, and remove unnecessary manual processes. Its list of features include:

  • Streamline Workflow Across Your Practice
  • Enhance Patient Care
  • Improve Collections and Boost Revenue
  • Verify Patient Eligibility, Submit Insurance Claims and Avoid Coverage Issues Before They Occur
  • Share Critical Healthcare Data
  • Expand Your Practice without Adding Staff
  • Automated End of Day
  • Integrated Code Check
  • Document Management
  • DAP II (Data Analysis for Physicians
  • Eligibility
  • E-Prescribing
  • Electronic Patient Statement

Advanced Scheduling
Increase control and visibility with Benchmark’s intuitive interface to schedule and find appointments in seconds. Book recurring visits easily, and schedule patients and physicians across practices. Advanced Scheduling allows you to see patient accounts receivable balances as well as show co-pays to provide more fiscal control. You can view schedules anytime, anywhere via web-based access, and automated electronic insurance eligibility checking ensures that you aren’t stuck with unpaid bills. Benchmark Advanced Scheduling will improve your operational efficiency while maintaining a smooth work environment.

  • Maximize Time and Resources
  • Allocate Critical Assets
  • Ensure Insurance Eligibility
  • Improve Patient Care & Satisfaction
  • Simplify Everyday Operations
  • Request Appointments Online
  • Set Up Phone or Email Appointment Reminders
  • Use Automated Wait Lists to Convert Cancelled Appointments into Patient Visits
  • Schedule Recurring Appointments
  • View Statements

Bottom Line
Benchmark Systems is dedicated to being more than just your technology provider as their true passion is medical and patient care. With a mission of helping healthcare providers and physicians practice medicine better, their integrated suite of software solutions includes Practice Management, EHR, Scheduling and Revenue Cycle Management, and Patient Portal. Benchmark Systems processes more than one billion dollars in claims every year, offering what they call a “Single Source Solution” for their end users as well as a technology source for resellers nation-wide.